|Did you punch in? If you don’t remember doing so, check the time clock to make sure you have.|
|Uniform shirt and name tags are required. If missing, let Ashley know.|
|Make sure you have the FD keys. Put around your neck for the shift.|
|Make sure AKIA is running as a tab on Station 1. If not, you can open it here.|
– (This is critical as guests may contact you via this app from inside or outside the hotel.)
|Check for new Emails. DELETE any emails with attachments ending in .jar, .exe, or .html|
|Check for Updates on the Clean Me Next log, and both whiteboards and poster boards.|
|Check to see if cameras are running on Station 2.|
– If not, try starting/restarting the computer. May or may not come back.
– Cameras are always available on the monitor in the back office.
|Check “Remaining Departures” on the AutoClerk home page. This should read zero.|
– If not, research why and check out any rooms that should be gone.
|At least the Tower, Chandelier, Shelving, Main and Emergency Lights must be on.|
– If you feel comfortable with more lights, feel free to leave more on.
|Check for AutoClerk Overbookings (Reservations > Availabilty). Correct any if you can.|
|Check for banned guests on the Arrivals List:|
Enter today’s Arrivals List (Arrivals > View List). Go into each arriving guest and click the end of the Last Name box, then hit the space bar. This will bring up the past stay histories under this last name. Verify this guest is not on the Do Not Rent list (old profiles will appear in red.) If you do see a profile in red, verify these guests are the same. If the guest is banned, use AKIA to let this arrival know the room is being canceled then cancel the stay in AutoClerk. Be sure to do this for all arriving guests. If no red profile comes up, simply escape the reservation without changing it.
|Check the In-house Guest List. “In House > View List” from the main AutoClerk menu.|
– None of the rooms should list “Cash” as Pmt Type. If you find any, enter that folio.
– Go to the Guest Info tab, and change the payment type at the bottom to the card on file.
– Save & Exit, then repeat the process for any rooms you find.
|Verify AutoClerk and MemberWeb are balanced!|
– (MemberWeb> Revenue Management > Rate Monitor > Overall) and compare to:
– (AutoClerk > Reservations > Availability).
– “Total” should match the number after “=” in MemberWeb’s Overall line.
– Also verify each room type’s numbers are similar.
– If the numbers don’t match, post a shift log and mark it priority!
|Check Best Western Membership Status! BW requires each FD agent enroll one person a day|
– Verify all arriving guests are rewards members. Also ask all reservation calls.
– Offer the Best Western Flex Rate or even the Local Corporate (better) to enroll if not already.