|Punch in, put on your name badge, verify you have the FD Keys.|
|Check for new emails on Google.|
|Check for updates on Clean Me Next shift log, and both whiteboards.|
|Activate cameras on Station 2 (if not already running).|
|Turn on the lobby lights. The more the better.|
|Check for AutoClerk overbookings! (Reservations > Availability). Report to Ryan or Ashley and fix any you find if you can.|
|Make sure AKIA is running on station 1. If not, start it.|
|Check for banned guests on the Arrivals List:|
Enter today’s Arrivals List (Arrivals > View List). Go into each arriving guest and click the end of the Last Name box, then hit the space bar. This will bring up the past stay histories under this last name. Verify this guest is not on the Do Not Rent list (old profiles will appear in red.) If you do see a profile in red, verify these guests are the same. If the guest is banned, use AKIA to let this arrival know the room is being canceled then cancel the stay in AutoClerk. Be sure to do this for all arriving guests. If no red profile comes up, simply escape the reservation without changing it.
|Check the In-house Guest List. “In House > View List” from the main AutoClerk menu.|
– None of the rooms should list “Cash” as Pmt Type. If you find any, enter that folio.
– Go to the Guest Info tab, and change the payment type at the bottom to the card on file.
– Save & Exit, then repeat the process for any rooms you find.
|Verify AutoClerk and MemberWeb are balanced!|
– (MemberWeb> Revenue Management > Rate Monitor > Overall) and compare to:
– (AutoClerk > Reservations > Availability).
– “Total” should match the number after “=” in MemberWeb’s Overall line.
– Also verify each room type’s numbers are similar.
– If the numbers don’t match, post a shift log and mark it priority!
|Check Best Western Membership Status! BW requires each FD agent enroll one person a day|
– Verify all arriving guests are rewards members. Also ask all reservation calls.
– Offer the Best Western Flex Rate or even the Local Corporate (better) to enroll if not already.